TechNight - Equinor Drilling Research
Time & Place
About the Event
An Extra 45 Minutes Can Provide a World of Knowledge
SPE Bergen Section would like to invite you to the TechNight with Equinor at Nøsteboden! This is a great chance for you to keep yourself updated on latest technologies in the market and to meet your industry colleagues during the dinner after the presentations.
Equinor Drilling Research, Fredrik Varpe, Manager Drilling & Well Technology, Equinor
Equinor has 7 prioritized areas for research, development and implementation within drilling and well, where they are dependant on the supplier industry in the future.
Introduction to Equinor's Drilling & Well Research
- How do we work within a technology project?
- How can suppliers connect with Equinor to share ideas?
- How does Equinor identify technology needs internally?
- Which drilling & well technology needs have been identified for the next 5-10 years
Fredrik holds an MSc in Electro technique from The Arctic University of Norway. He has 19 years of experience from oil & gas industry in different roles within operations, project management, technology development and management in both services industry and in Equinor. For the last 7 years Fredrik has had leadership positions within Drilling & Well Technology research, development and implementation in Equinor.
Become part of the steadily growing number of participants at SPE Bergen's tech nights!
Take part in the professional discussions and meet people within your industry. There will be dinner served at the venue after the presentations!
- UtsolgtSPE member150 kr150 kr00 kr
- UtsolgtStudent150 kr150 kr00 kr
- UtsolgtNon SPE member250 kr250 kr00 kr