tor. 20. feb.|
SPE Bergen TechNight
Acoustic Sand Monitoring: Proving the theory
Time & Place
20. feb. 2020, 19:00
ClampOn, Vågsgaten 10, 5160 Laksevåg, Norge
About the Event
The first SPE TechNight for 2020 will be held at ClampOn facilities
The TechNight will be partly Power Point presentation and partly demonstration at their flow loop
ClampOn will present the challenging task of monitoring sand production.
Questions in relation to monitoring sand production
• What is the sensitivity?
• How do we manage background noise?
• How will changes in flow conditions, water break-through,
gas break-through, pressure changes, affect the response of detectors
With access to the ClampOn flow-loop the following will be demonstrated
• The impact of changes in velocity to the sand monitor response.
• The impact of changes to the Gas Liquid ratio on sand monitor response.
• How the changes caused by different velocity and GLR can be managed by computer software and how the autozero-software is working.
Non SPE member