Annual SPE Bergen Lutefisk dinner 2019
Time & Place
About the Event
SPE Bergen Lutefisk dinner (21 November 2019) is an annual event gathering more than 200 oil & gas industry professionals from in and around Bergen for an evening of networking in an informal setting. This event, that has become a tradition, is a unique opportunity to invite your colleagues and business partners to an evening of good food, great speeches, light entertainment and ample networking opportunities.
We are proud to announce that the Keynote speaker at the Lutefisk Dinner 2019 is Dag A. Aldal, President of ClampOn!
Key Note Speech: Still crazy after all these years- The insight from 25 years’ experience as a supplier in the oil & gas industry:
• Challenges with being a privately-owned Norwegian company in an international market
• Meeting the ever-changing standards in a global market
• The possible future of our industry
Mr. Aldal has an extensive and various background in the oil industry. He started as a “roughneck” and “derreck man” on a drilling vessel operating in the North Sea. Since 1986 he has been involved in development, production and sale of the ultrasonic sensors for flare-gas and fiscal metering. In 1994 Mr. Aldal founded ClampOn AS. Under his leadership ClampOn has become a world leading manufacturer of ultrasonic, non-intrusive instrumentation for the oil & gas industry.
Place: Grand Konferanse-og Festlokaler
Date: Thursday 21 November
Dress code: Smart Casual
Table (9 seats): 12 600 NOK + MVA
5- 8 seats: 1450 NOK + MVA per ticket
1 seat: 1 500 NOK + MVA per ticket
For table bookings and sponsorship opportunities please contact:email@example.com
All sponsorship funds go directly to content and events for our members.
- 9 seats (full table)15,750 kr15,750 kr00 kr
- Single Lutefisk ticket1,875 kr1,875 kr00 kr
- 5 seats9,065 kr9,065 kr00 kr
- 6 seats10,870 kr10,870 kr00 kr
- 7 seats12,690 kr12,690 kr00 kr
- 8 seats14,500 kr14,500 kr00 kr